NPA Admission Form 2020/2021 (8th Regular Courses) Is Out
Hi! If you are one of those surfing the internet for [Polac 8th Regular Courses, NPA 2020/2021 Admission Form, Polac Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 Session, Is POLAC Admission Form Out, How Much Is Polac Admission form, How To Apply for Polac 2020/2021 Admission form, List Of Courses Offered In NPA, etc] then you are on the right page.
This is to notify the general public that the selling of online application forms for admission to the Nigeria Police Academy’s 8th Regular Degree Programme Course, Wudil, had begun on Monday, April 13, 2020, and end on Sunday 5th July 2020. Admission is open to Nigerians of good character, both male and female.
It is also important to remember that applicants admitted to the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil’s degree course will have to undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum duration of Five (5) years leading to Bachelor’s Degree and commissioning as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Police Academy Admission Requirements For 2020/2021 Session
- Candidates seeking admission to the Academy must be Nigerian citizens, between the ages of 17 and 22, and not less than 1.67 metres (5 feet 6 inches) if they are male, and 1.62 metres (5 feet 4 inches) if they are female. Therefore, male candidates must have an increased chest height of no less than 86cm (34 inches for those between the age of 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free of any mental disability or physical deformity.
- Candidates must have obtained a total of six (6) credits from the West African Examination Council (WAEC), the National Examination Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than two (2) sittings including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics, as well as subjects related to the candidate’s chosen course of study.
- Candidates will need to achieve adequate scores in both the written exam and the interview, and pass physical and psychological health checks.
- SSCE DECLARATION OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATION(S) TAKEN BEFORE 2016 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
How Much Does NPA Admission Form Cost?
NPA Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Three Thousand Naira Only (N3,000 only).
Is NPA Admission Form Out?
The answer is Yes!!! Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
List Of Courses Of Study In Nigeria Police Academy
The following are the list of courses the Academy offers that lead to a Bachelor’s Degree :
Faculty Of Humanities. BA in:
- History & International Studies
Faculty Of Science. B.Sc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences. B.Sc in:
- Political Science
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Interested Applicants are advised to visit the website of the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) @http://www.polac.edu.ng/ to obtain or create Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,5000.00 via any Commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- In addition, applicants must apply via the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] and sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME].
- Candidates in their JAMB form must select Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil as their First Choice.
- However, only applicants who have obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s cut oof mark in JAMB and have purchased the online application form from the Academy will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
Submission Of Applications
Applications must be submitted electronically. Candidates are expected to download an Acknowledgement Form upon submission of the applications. Candidates who have obtained or above the Academy’s cut off marks will be able to download and print their exam cards.
NPA Selection Examination Date, Conditions and Requirements
- The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper-Based (PPB) and probably Computer Based Test (CBT) as the case may be.
- The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language and Mathematics. It will be conducted on Saturday the 8th of August 2020.
- Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the21 designate centres.
- Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, Current Jamb Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and Signature.
Note:- Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and Interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on the Academy’s official website.
Do you have any question(s) on NPA Admission Form 2020/2021 (8th Regular Courses) Is Out?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest information about Nigeria Education.