Bowen University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME): All applicants must participate in the 2023 UTME.
- Academic Requirements: Applicants are required to have at least five (5) credits in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or any approved equivalent. These credits must include English Language and four other subjects specific to the chosen Faculty. These credits should be obtained in no more than two sittings.
- Medicine, Nursing Science, and Physiotherapy Requirements: For these programmes, applicants must obtain five credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting. Note that NABTEB results are not accepted for these programmes.
- Awaiting Results: Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Bowen University Screening Exercise: All applicants must participate in the Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Application Forms: Applicants must complete the University’s application forms.
- Change of Institution: Applicants who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their institution to Bowen University must:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen University screening exercise.
Direct Entry Applicants
Direct Entry applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have an NCE at credit level, ND or approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- Have at least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- Have passed the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
Candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements. HND holders may be admitted to the 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulations guiding admission to each department or programme. All direct entry candidates must apply through JAMB.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form
The application is done online with an application fee of N10,000. The application is open to both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Visit https://ugadmissions.bowen.edu.ng/auth/register to fill out and submit your application form.
For any further enquiries, you can reach out to Bowen University through the following numbers: +234(0)8037015557, +234(0)8034920436, +234(0)7000026936.
- American University of Nigeria Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Augustine University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Paul University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wesley University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University KUW Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Ritman University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Adeleke University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Achievers University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form 2023/2024