Crescent University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form.
JAMB UTME Candidates
- Candidates who score 180 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
- Applicant should have chosen Crescent University as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Candidates using awaiting results can also apply
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates may be admitted through direct entry with:
- NCE, OND, or approved equivalents in relevant fields and at least an Upper Credit level, in addition to the O/L requirements mentioned above.
- Advanced Level passes or equivalents in relevant subjects, in addition to the O/L requirements mentioned above.
- Acceptable grade levels in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) exams.
- In exceptional cases, OND holders with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programs, provided they meet the minimum requirements for entry into 100 level.
- HND holders with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level in relevant degree programs, provided they meet the minimum requirements for entry into 100 level.
- Pass the university-conducted interviews.
Candidates may transfer from other universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed application form (VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE).
- Meet the minimum entry requirements for admission to the university. CLICK HERE to view entry requirements.
- Ensure their academic transcripts and special confidential reports are received by Crescent University’s admissions office no later than two months before the intended session for which admission is sought.
- Have a CGPA of at least 1.5.
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
- NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so
Completed application form online must be downloaded and submitted with the following at the Admissions’ Office of the University:
- O’level result
- JAMB UTME slip
- Birth Certificate
- NIN slip
- Local Govt Cert of Origin
- 2 Reference letters addressed to Registrar
- 12 Passport Photographs
- Evidence of payment of #10,000 for Admission processing.
For further inquiries, please call 08030644731.
- American University of Nigeria Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Augustine University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Paul University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wesley University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kwararafa University KUW Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Ritman University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Adeleke University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Achievers University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form 2023/2024