Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the TASUED Post UTME Form.
Only those listed on TASUED’s profile on JAMB CAPS are considered for admission. The registration process is ONLINE and the Admission portal Fee is N2,000.00. The Screening Date is Scheduled at Main Campus from 19th to 22nd September, 2023. Mandatory for admission.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following: Colour print-out of the online Screening Form, Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip, Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Candidates who score 140 in the 2023 JAMB UTME Examination.
- Applicant should have chosen TASUED as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Aspirants holding A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB qualifications, who have also picked TASUED as their first choice or sought a switch to TASUED via JAMB, and have procured the 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
- Candidates who did not initial choose TASUED as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and upload.
How to apply for the TASUED POST UTME
- Visit the TASUED Admission portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and create an account using your JAMB Registration Number. This will be used to validate your details on the JAMB CAPS.
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise online using either a Master card or VISA ATM card. Make sure to print your receipt.
- Fill and complete the online Registration Form, ensuring all required information is provided accurately. TASUED mandates the use of the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify ‘O’ level results.
- Finally, print your Screening Slip. This slip, complete with your colour passport photograph and screening details, will be your identification/admission card during the screening exercise.
Note: Mobile phones or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited at the screening venue. Candidates are advised to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the exercise commences. Direct all screening exercise related queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No: 09031936019 (available during office hours only.
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024