Abia State University (ABSU) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via ABSU portal pay fee of N2,000. The screening date is Scheduled for August 16- 18, 2023 at Main campus, Uturu by 10:00 AM each day.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
2. Candidates should then proceed to any branch of the designated banks listed below and pay a sum of N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First BankPlc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
3. After payment, return to the ABSU portal and select ABSU Aptitude Test.
4. Fill out the Application Form, ensuring all information is correct. Remember to upload a clear passport photograph to prevent rejection. Upon completion, download a copy of the form as proof of registration
- Candidates who score 140 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen ABSU as their First/Second choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates should possess relevant qualifications such as OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in the appropriate disciplines
- Candidates who did not initial choose ABSU as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
- Candidates must ensure their correct details are entered during the application to prevent issues later on.
- There’s no need for candidates to upload a photograph or biometric capture, as these have been provided by JAMB.
- Candidates who fail to register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will be ineligible for Admission.
- Certain candidates, including foreign candidates, inmates of Correctional Centres, as well as blind and deaf candidates, are exempt from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
ABSU has give a break down for the screening exercise over three days:
Day 1: Wednesday, 16th August, 2023 Faculties of Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, College of Medicine, Health Sciences, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Day 2: Thursday, 17th August, 2023 Faculties of Law, Agriculture, Economics & Management Sciences, and Social Sciences.
Day 3: Friday, 18th August, 2023 Faculties of Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, and Humanities.
Note: All screening exercises will take place at the main campus in Uturu, commencing at 10.00am each day.
- University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Otuoke Post UTME Form
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Kashere Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Tai-Solarin College of Education Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Defense University NDU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Police Academy NPA Admission Form 2023/2024
- Enugu State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Fountain University FUO Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024