Arthur Jarvis University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Arthur Javis University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is In person or via WhatsApp (08123138205)
Email:email@example.com or Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 438
Important Documents to scan: UTME results, credits in SSCE, GCE, NECO, or equivalent, additional for direct entry
For JAMB Candidates:
- Candidates must have an acceptable mark in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Arthur Javis University as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who did not initial choose Arthur Javis University as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results can apply
- Applications must be submitted in person at the university.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- Applicants must have an NCE at credit level, ND, or approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- They should have at least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) certifications are also accepted.
- Apart from NCE/ND/IJMB or JUPEB qualifications, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to the 200 Level or 300 Level, subject to the regulations of each department or programmes.
How to apply for Arthus Javis University Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates can apply in person at the main campus of AJU. Alternatively, scanned copies of relevant documents can be sent via Whatsapp to the number 08123138205.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University
- Affordable tuition, including accommodation fee per year. Installment semester payment options are available.
- A serene and conducive learning environment.
- Access to world-class educational facilities including:
- ICT Centre
- Study Skills Centre
- Entrepreneurship Centre
- Career Counseling
- Access to world-class accommodation facilities.
- Comprehensive sports, recreational facilities, food courts, and entertainment center.
- Access to a world-class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- The opportunity to learn from world-class faculties and lecturers who have international exposure and experience.
- A globalized knowledge-based curriculum and a globally recognized degree.
- The ability to finish your studies in record time due to the absence of strikes.
- The peaceful environment of Calabar.
- Opportunities to apply for local and foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
For further inquiries or assistance, prospective applicants can reach out to the admissions office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 803 822 3566 or +234 708 782 4380.
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024