Iconic Open University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Iconic Open University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://www.iconicuniversity.edu.ng/2769-2/ Payment is made online, Course Registration, Review and Submit.
Admission Requirements at Iconic Open University
In its effort to accommodate a diverse student body, Iconic Open University’s admission process is dynamic, requiring no JAMB result. However, successful admission would necessitate acquiring a JAMB regularization number for NYSC purposes upon graduation.
For bachelor’s degree entry, candidates must possess the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or any foreign recognized equivalent certificate, a National Diploma, NCE, & HND.
For 100 Level entry, candidates must have five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, including credit passes in English and Mathematics.
For Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates must, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or have an NCE, ND with credit passes, or possess a good bachelor degree in another field.
Direct Entry (300 Level) admission is granted to Candidates with HND in related courses, while other HND candidates are admitted into 200 Level.
Direct Entry (400 Level top-up degree) admission is open to Candidates with a good bachelor degree in a related field.
Application & Registration Process
Visit the University’s website and complete the electronic application form, after which they should check their email for a confirmation link.
Once the account has been confirmed, proceed to pay the application fees, fill the form, upload a passport photograph and credential documents.
Wait for review and confirmation of admission from the Registrar. After confirmation, print out the admission letter and pay fees, then proceed with course registration.
The final step requires the submission of attested documents by post or in person, preferably within the first year of studies.
The registration process is similar and can be completed by making a payment for the chosen course, confirming the payment, selecting the required courses, and finally, completing the registration.
Prospective students can apply for admission at Iconic University’s application portal.
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024