Glorious Vision University, formerly known as Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for SAU Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the school website. The Registration fee is six thousand naira only.
For JAMB Candidates
- Candidates must have an acceptable score in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen SAU as their first choice.
- Candidates who did not initial choose SAU as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution and Complete the Glorious Vision University Online Application Form.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalents, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates using awaiting results can apply and are advised to Update their Profile.
For Direct Entry Candidates
- Purchase and process the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
- Glorious Vision University accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, JUBEP, Credit in OND/HND, or a University degree in a relevant discipline.
- All applicants must meet the Departmental minimum entry requirement, which includes obtaining five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalents, within not more than two sittings.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or A’ Level moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, applicants must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the Glorious Vision University Senate.
- Purchase an application code.
- Meet the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalents, within not more than two sittings.
- Provide the CURRENT university transcript.
- Purchase an application code.
- Complete the prescribed Glorious Vision University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass the interview/Screening conducted by Glorious Vision University.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Glorious Vision University.
- Hold the JAMB admission letter to their current University.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Glorious Vision University.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Glorious Vision University (GVU) Post UTME Form
- Visit the Glorious Vision University Admission Portal.
- Pay An application fee of Six Thousand Naira ONLY (6,000) to generate the admission registration PIN.
For further questions or concerns, applicants are encouraged to reach out to the University’s admissions office.
- Edo State University (EDSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bingham University Post UTME / Direct Form 2023/2024
- Iconic Open University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Newgate University Minna (NUM) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Skyline University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024