Edo State University (EDSU), Uzairue has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for EDSU Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions/register
- Candidates who score 140 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen EDSU as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who wish to choose EDSU or change their course can apply for a JAMB change of institution, complete the EDSU online application form, and participate in the EDSU screening exercise.
- Direct Entry candidates are required to purchase and process the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry Form. EDSU accepts a minimum of a merit pass in NCE, credit in OND/HND, or at least a second class (Lower Division) in BSc for admission into three and four-year degree programmes. Additionally, candidates with two advanced level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects can apply. Other acceptable qualifications include IJMB, JUPEB, or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
EDSU allows for transfers from other universities provided the candidate meets certain conditions. These include purchasing and completing the prescribed EDSU Inter-University Transfer application form online, passing an interview/screening conducted by EDSU, holding the minimum entry requirements for admission into EDSU, having the transcript of their academic records received in the Admissions Office of EDSU, and having a CGPA of not less than 1.5.
How to Apply for EDSU Post UTME Form
Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting EDSU’s website at https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions/register.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise: EDSU online application printout, 2023 UTME result slip, O’ level result, and birth certificate or affidavit.
For further inquiries, please visit our website at www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171, 08064888518, 08065528915.
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maduka University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Precious Cornerstone University PCU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kings University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- African University of Science and Technology (AUST) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Dominion University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Dominican University Post UTME Form for 2023/2024
- Afe-Babalola University Post UTME Form for 2023/2024
- Caleb University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Redeemer’s University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Crawford University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Bells University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Veritas University Post UTME Form / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024