Kings University is located in Ode-Omu, Osun State and has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Kings University Post UTME Form.
- Candidates must partake in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and meet the instructions cut off point.
- Applicant should have chosen kings University as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in the University.
- Candidates who did not initial choose Kings University as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
How to Apply for Kings University Post UTME Form
- Log on to the University Portal at http://portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on the “Fresh Applicants” Signup Link
- Select Mode of Entry e.g UTME, DE or Transfer
- Select Choice
- Enter UTME/DE REG Number in the box provided
- Edo State University (EDSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bingham University Post UTME / Direct Form 2023/2024
- Iconic Open University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Newgate University Minna (NUM) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Skyline University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024