Bingham University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via through the university’s website. The Application Dealing is before the Screening date and the screening begins before 18th July to 8th September 2023.
- Candidates who score 150 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Bingham University as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings
- Candidates who did not initial choose Bingham University as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and upload.
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
- Visit https://binghamuni.edu.ng/apply and create an account, if not done already.
- Upon account creation, an activation link will be dispatched to the specified email address.
- Activate the account, log in to the portal, and navigate to the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page.
- Initiate a transaction by clicking on the “Pay with Remita” button, generating a N2000 payment slip.
- Complete the payment by either visiting any bank branch with the payment slip or paying online using an ATM card.
Procedure for Form Submission
- Click on the “Form submission” button.
- Generate a hard copy of the submitted forms.
- Submit the hard copy to the Academic Office on or before the screening day.
- Along with their admission forms, candidates are to submit:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online.
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online.
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online.
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online.
Submission of Completed Forms
- Accessing the online application forms.
- Filling and submitting the forms using the “Form submission” button.
- Printing and submitting the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
For technical inquiries and complaints, candidates may contact the relevant university officials via the provided email addresses and phone number.
Tuesday, 18th July, 2023: Pharmacy, Health Sciences
Wednesday, 19th July, 2023: MBBS and Basic Medical Science
Thursday, 20th July, 2023: Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration
Friday, 21st July, 2023: Environmental Science, Science & Technology, and Arts
Tuesday, 15th August, 2023: Pharmacy, Health Sciences
Wednesday, 16th August, 2023: MBBS and Basic Medical Science
Thursday, 17th August, 2023: Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration
Friday, 18th August, 2023: Environmental Science, Science & Technology, and Arts
Tuesday, 5th September, 2023: Pharmacy, Health Sciences
Wednesday, 6th September, 2023: MBBS and Basic Medical Science
Thursday, 7th September, 2023: Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration
Friday, 8th September, 2023: Environmental Science, Science & Technology, and Arts
Required Documents for Screening
- Original and photocopies of their O‘ Level and A’ Level results.
- 2023 UTME result slip.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Evidence of change of institution and payment receipt or teller.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout.
For further questions or concerns, feel free to call the following numbers: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07064483649, or 07065092268. For technical issues, you can reach out to the registrar or webmaster at the listed emails or phone number.
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024