Kwararafa University, Wukari is Located in Taraba State and has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for KUW Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via http://www.kuw.edu.ng with a min refundable fee of N7,000
Courses Offered in Kwararafa University
Prospective students are offered diverse choices in Management and Social Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, and Education at Kwararafa University.
College of Management and Social Sciences
This college offers eight courses in business and social studies. These include Accounting, Business Administration, Criminology and Security Studies, Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science & International Relations, Public Administration, and Sociology.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
Prospective students with a penchant for science can consider one of the four courses offered under this college: Biology, Computer Science, Geography, and Statistics.
College of Education
The College of Education offers three specializations – Educational Management, Guidance and Counseling, and Human Kinetics and Health Education.
Kwararafa University upholds the principle of inclusivity, opening its doors to all individuals irrespective of their race, religion, or political affiliations. Besides the college and departmental requirements, applicants need to satisfy the University’s general requirements. English language proficiency is also essential for non-native English speakers.
For JAMB UTME Candidates
- Candidates must have an acceptable score in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- The University shall also conduct post-JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements.
For Direct Entry Candidates
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
- Passes in two IJMB/JUPEB courses out of the three
How to Apply for Kwararafa University KUW Post UTME Form
Interested candidates can apply online via the University’s official website at https://admission.kuw.edu.ng.
The application process includes filling out an application form and paying a non-refundable fee of N7,000. Applications will only be processed upon receipt of the application fee.
For any additional information about the application process, requirements, deadlines, or courses, prospective students are encouraged to visit the official Kwararafa University website at http://www.kuw.edu.ng.
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024