Paul University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Paul University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the Institution portal with a fee of N5,000
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits (including English Language and Mathematics) in WASC, NECO, or equivalent examinations, with these credits obtained in no more than two sittings.
- The subjects in which credits are obtained should be relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results can also apply.
- Candidates who choose Paul University as their first choice can apply
- Candidates who did not choose Paul University as first choice in JAMB are eligible to Apply for the Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form
- To commence your application, go to any of the designated banks and make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) as the application fee. Be sure to collect your payment teller.
- With your payment teller, visit the 2023/2024 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on the university website and complete the application form. Be sure to include the bank name and teller number of your payment.
- Your telephone number and email address are crucial, as they will be used for communication regarding successful admission.
- Once you have submitted your application by clicking the ‘Submit Application’ button, you will receive a notification on the screen with a link to print your Application Form, and a mail will be sent to your email address with the same information.
- Paul University will acknowledge receipt of applications from qualified candidates and advise them to await their Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- Upon receiving the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, admitted students are required to pay an Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 on the university’s website.
- Payments can be made through bank deposit or online payment using an ATM card. Please note, a 2% processing commission is applicable for payments made using ATM cards.
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024