Augustine University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Augustine University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the Institution website https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application/with an application fee of 5,500
- Candidates must be a minimum of 16 years old by October of the admission year.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school education and earned at least five O’Level Credit passes in either one or two sittings in the West African SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalents. These passes must include English Language, Mathematics and a minimum of three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of studies.
- Candidates using awaiting results can apply
- Augustine University should be your first choice in the UTME Examinations of the admission year. If this isn’t the case, you may still apply but bear in mind that you’ll need to process a JAMB change of institution on the JAMB portal once provisional admission into AUI is granted.
- For admission into the 100 level (UTME), besides obtaining a minimum of five (5) Ordinary level credit passes in SSCE (or its equivalent), candidates must pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as specified by JAMB and satisfy the University requirements in a Post-UTME screening exercise for their desired course of study.
- For admission into the 200 level (Direct Entry), in addition to the five (5) Ordinary level credit passes, candidates should obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess an NCE, or a good first degree in another field.
- All candidates must meet the SSCE/NECO or its equivalent basic requirements.
How to Apply for Augustine University Post UTME Form
Pay an application fee of N5,500 either through E-tranzact or use the online payment option on the application portal.
Visit the undergraduate admission page (https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application/), locate the ‘New Application’ section and fill all required fields. Click the “Sign Up” button when done.
Check your email for a confirmation message and your application number, which will be needed to log in to your personal AUI account. Please, do check your spam box if you can’t find it in your inbox.
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024