Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for WUFPBK Post UTME Form.
The Application Process for the 2023/2024 academic session is ONLINE via WUFPBK Portal with a fee of ₦2,500 payable after generating RRR in any commercial bank. The Screening date is 21st-25th August 2023, 9:00am in respective Board Rooms. Mop-up on 28th August 2023.
Available ND Programmes and Prerequisites
- Management And Administration
- Engineering Programmes
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology & Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
For eligibility, candidates who have opted for WUFPBK as their primary choice and have secured a minimum of 100 points in the 2023 UTME are welcome. Furthermore, a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level is mandatory. Those who haven’t listed WUFPBK as their initial choice should rectify this oversight before registration.
How to Apply for WUFPBK Post UTME Form
Form Acquisition Cost:
- The application form is priced at Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (₦2,500) and is payable at any commercial bank. Generate an RRR for deposit into the Polytechnic TSA Account prior to payment.
Online Application Process:
- Register by creating an account.
- Proceed to login and continue your application.
- Navigate to the Application Tab or the Remita logo to generate the Remita.
- To facilitate this, consider visiting a reliable cyber café.
- Once you have the printout, make the payment of ₦2,500 at a bank near you. Obtain the “Payment Advice” printout from the bank.
- After the payment, login again to proceed with your application.
- Fill out the online application and attach a recent passport-sized photograph.
- After filling, print out the form. This will need to be paired with your original qualifications if summoned for a screening.
- Successful completion of the form will be confirmed via an SMS.
Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
All candidates who fit the eligibility criteria should come prepared with both original and photocopies of their credentials. Additionally, evidence of a remita payment of ₦2,500 for screening fees is essential. Before the screening, ensure you have uploaded your O’level results on the JAMB site. Those who haven’t listed WUFPBK as their primary choice must do so before heading to the screening venue.
Admission Screening Schedule:
- Management Programmes: 21st – 25th August 2023 at 9:00 am. Venue: Board Room, Directorate of Management Programmes.
- Science & Technology Programmes: 21st – 25th August 2023 at 9:00 am. Venue: Board Room, Directorate of Science & Technology Programmes.
- Engineering Programmes: 21st – 25th August 2023 at 9:00 am. Venue: Board Room, Directorate of Engineering Programmes.
- Environmental Programmes Studies: 21st – 25th August 2023 at 9:00 am. Venue: Board Room, Directorate of Environmental studies programmes.
- For Latecomers (Mop Up): 28th August 2023 at 9:00 am. Venue: Board Room of each respective Directorate.
Caution: It’s been clearly stated by WUFED Poly that no staff member, agency, or agent has the authority to act on its behalf for the admission procedure. Hence, aspirants are recommended to either personally process the application or use trusted cyber cafés
For any complications or queries, direct your concerns to: email@example.com.
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024