University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE Via www.unimed.edu.ng.The Screening date is 29th -31st August 2023
- Candidates who score 150 or above in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen UNIMED as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in NECO, SSCE, or GCE O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings. For those aiming to pursue Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry, or Physiotherapy, it’s mandatory to have five O’level credits including Mathematics, English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, achieved in just one sitting.
- Candidates who did not initial choose UNIMED as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
- For Direct Entry, Candidates should have at least ten points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects, or a B.Sc. (Hons) Degree/ Diploma in Basic Medical or Basic Science subjects with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division). If you’re applying for Medicine and Surgery or Dentistry, a minimum of thirteen points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects is required, alongside a Second Class Upper B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in any Basic Medical Science courses. For the Nursing Science programme, eligibility extends to holders of the RN or RM Certificates from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form
- Visit the University website at www.unimed.edu.ng
- Navigate to ‘Admission’, then ‘Post-UTME’ to access the portal.
- Select ‘PAYMENT’ to make your payment using a debit card.
- After payment, print your Payment Receipt.
- Log into the Post-UTME Portal with your UTME/DE Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete your screening form.
Documents for screening exercise
JAMB 2023 UTME Notification of Results Slip/Registration Slip for Direct-Entry Candidates, and a printed copy of the completed 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening slip. Additionally, Direct Entry candidates are required to arrange for their official academic transcripts to be sent directly to the UNIMED Registrar’s office.
Note; UNIMED has stated unequivocally that it has no admission agents. Authentic information on admission into UNIMED’s programmes can be found at the university’s website or the Admissions Unit at the UNIMED Laje Campus in Ondo City. Payments for the purchase of forms should be made only through the official UNIMED platform. Engaging with unofficial individuals or making payments into individual accounts is strongly discouraged and is done at your own risk.
- University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Otuoke Post UTME Form
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Kashere Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Tai-Solarin College of Education Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Defense University NDU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Police Academy NPA Admission Form 2023/2024
- Enugu State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Fountain University FUO Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024